- I made a new friend! #MechatroWego ＃メカトロウィーゴ ift.tt/2tXj8Cm https://t.co/nx0gnca0s8 3 days ago
- Note to self: If you arrange for something to be delivered in the morning, it will inevitably arrive at 11:57 4 days ago
- YAAASSS! I have never been so excited for a comic about golf ift.tt/2tIk4dy https://t.co/1989q2lULp 6 days ago
- Ok I'm done. #illustration #ipadpro #procreate #art #fabricishard #fabric ift.tt/2sfd3Dd https://t.co/uZoRtDBiJZ 1 week ago
- On an unrelated note - I now have the Kirby theme tune in my head. 1 week ago
I haven’t been on the London Underground for a long time. Maybe I am missing it? Maybe I have forgotten how terrible it is in rush hour.
Commissioner Gordon is definitely one of the best characters in Batman. He’s certainly the one with the best moustache.
I always loved Gary Oldman. He is amazing in pretty much everything he’s in.
100 Characters, maybe a few more than 100 weeks… Oh well. I’m ending the blog post drought with these two characters from one of my favourite films of 2012, Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom. If you haven’t seen it, really should.
Ahhh Clint Eastwood, before he started talking (rambling?) to inanimate objects at political conventions. My dad suggested I draw this one. It was fun to do!
Same as usual, more suggestions in the comments, please.